Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Royalty Free multimedia

My apologies for not getting to the Virtual Classroom Blog. I promise to post more frequently now that I've settled into the new tech job.

I've been training a lot of teachers and students how to create their own multimedia presentations and there are are some programs that are definitely winning out by being easy to use.  Audacity seems to be a school favourite so I thought I would post several links to royalty free music and sound effects here that will take your voice recordings to the next level.
Here's a short clip of a students reading the synopsis of the Hunger Games. Note how the background adds to their presentation (can you say book report replacement?).       

                       
   
Podcast Powered By Podbean
   

These are my go-to websites that I use for background effects that are safe to use (no viruses here!) and free to use.  Enjoy creating!



freeplaymusic.com


 
 incompetech.com



pacdv.com




soungle.com

1 comments:

lin224l said...

HHHIIIIIII MR. K!!!! itttss meeeeeeee LYSSA!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!